Chartered Accountants & Registered Auditors
Hours: Full Time
McInerney Saunders are a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants, Business & Tax Advisors, based in Swords, an ideal location for those on the M1 commuter belt looking to access challenging work without the commute to the city centre.
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Generous Benefits Package
- Opportunity for Progression
- An Emphasis on Work/Life Balance
- Fantastic Culture including regular staff socials and a friendly environment
We are expanding the tax department and are interested in recruiting a Tax Trainee. The main aspect of this position will initially involve working on tax compliance matters and is an excellent opportunity to gain Irish and international tax experience. Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering the firm’s compliance services to include the preparation and filing of income tax returns for company directors, professionals and other high net worth individuals
- Preparing Capital Gains Tax computations and making appropriate tax payments and tax return submissions on behalf of clients
- Completing Capital Acquisitions Tax returns where required and advising clients in relation to the tax process
- Coordination of VAT returns on behalf of international clients to ensure tax compliance and dealing with ad hoc queries in relation to same
- Maintaining RCT compliance in respect of Irish and international clients involved in the construction sector to include submission of contract and payment notifications to Revenue and advising clients in respect of RCT queries
- Liaising with Revenue in connection with client matters and cooperating with clients to ensure that any problems are resolved.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Progressing with TMITI or AITI exams
- Experience of working with personal taxes , RCT and VAT an advantage
- Strong client engagement skills are important
- Proficient at Excel and Word with good IT skills
- Good organisational skills with an ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an attention to detail
- Good team player and strong interpersonal skills
Replies to: email@example.com
Get in touch Today on +353 (1) 8404029.
To discuss any aspect of our work or to obtain a quote for your case please do not hesitate to contact us on +353 (1) 8404029.
Over the years McInerney Saunders have worked with us to develop their service in line with our IT developments leading to the most cost effective and efficient service to our staff whilst still maintaining the personal contact for resolving their payroll queries. They provide a dedicated account manager who is always available to answer staff or management queries.
The knowledge of the freight and logistics industry shown by the staff of McInerney Saunders has been a fundamental cornerstone to our growth. In these challenging times, we know McInerney Saunders are there for us and their staff are always on hand to provide prompt and excellent support in all areas of accounting issues. McInerney Saunders are, quite simply, experts in their field.