We can support your day-to-day finance needs be it compliance only or full support with bookkeeping and management accounts. You choose how much support you need!
Annual Accounts and Tax Returns
The compliance element of trading is often a burden for entrepreneurs and we have spent a number of years developing a streamlined system to minimise the stress for our clients.
We can produce the accounts for you efficiently and on time. We will keep you updated on submission dates for returns and payments schedules to ensure compliance.
Our support doesn’t end there!
Returns can be highly complicated, and yet you carry the burden of responsibility to make the declaration. It’s critical, therefore, that you can totally trust the computations prepared by your accountants. You also need to know that they have proactively examined every legitimate avenue for minimizing your tax liability.
If you need additional support don’t be afraid to pick up the phone or drop us an email! Your feedback only improves our services.
Managing and growing a business has never been tougher, and requires all the attention and energy that you can possibly devote to it. So it follows that time devoted to basic administrative tasks is not a particularly good use of your most valuable asset – time.
McInerney Saunders offers a highly cost-effective and efficient solution to resolve your administration overload, allowing you to focus on the areas that are really critical to your business. After a detailed assessment of the specific requirements of your organisation, we design and agree a bespoke plan that fits within your budget.
We provide a full range of accounts services including:
– A professional bookkeeping service on a monthly or quarterly basis. We ensure accurate maintenance of all records to enable efficient preparation of your VAT returns.
– All VAT-registered businesses are required to maintain records of purchases and sales. We prepare these in a format which will simplify your bi-monthly and annual returns. We complete all VAT returns on your behalf.
– Management accounts to monitor your company performance and for group reporting.
– Advice for new businesses on the records that must be kept in order to fulfill all legal obligations.
– We can help set-up computerised or manual systems tailored to your individual needs.
Payroll is one of those business functions which often lacks excitement and glamour – until it goes wrong!
• How long do you spend preparing your monthly business payroll?
• Is it diverting energy and resources from the core activities of your business?
• Do you have the right software to automate the process and the available people to implement it?
• Do you keep up to date with the ever-changing and growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation and the accompanying regime of penalties for noncompliance?
– Payroll has been identified as the Number 1 task for a business to outsource.
– Timely and accurate payroll payments are critical to your employees.
Our dedicated and experienced team of payroll specialists understands the commercial, technical, and legislative implications of processing a payroll. We deliver a service that is delivered on time and with accuracy.
All of our clients have quite specific needs when it comes to payroll processing – that is the nature of employing people and rewarding their input into a business. If you can provide us with the necessary employee information, we can become your payroll department. We take care of payroll issues such as staff cover, confidentiality, technical and legislation changes, leaving you free to focus on running your business.
Regardless of the size or sector of your business, success is based on having the right information at the right time. Management information is one of the most essential tools in directing and growing your business.
It lets you see clearly where your business is positioned, how it is performing against budgets, as well as any variations and trends that might impact on the future success of your company.
We provide your management team with timely information in a format that’s easily understood, giving you a firm platform when it comes to making important decisions.
The information we provide is highly relevant, focusing on the key performance indicators which are the true drivers of your business. It allows you make informed decisions about a myriad business issues – anything from staffing or investment to funding.
Our management accounting services include:
– Profit & Loss period and year to date
– Balance sheet including prior period comparison
– Cash flow
– Budget variance analysis
– Age debtor analysis with identification of provision for bad debt
– Age creditor analysis
– Summary of outstanding taxes due (CT, VAT, RCT, PSWT, PAYE/PRSI)
Business Systems and Software
Choosing the software that works best for your business is a challenge. There are so many packages with different Unique Selling Points that making the best decision for your business can be hard.
We can help you to upgrade your accounting software to cloud based systems where we can not only manage the switch over for you, but we can also login to provide support and training.
We have experience with SAGE, Accounts IQ, Surf Accounts, Quickbooks, The Big Red Book, TAS books, etc.
Get in touch Today on +353 (1) 8404029.
Get in touch Today on +353 (1) 8404029.
Sign up to our newsletter and receive invitations to our business events.
Registered charities are required to report on their compliance with the Charities Governance Code (“the Code”) to the Charities Regulator for the first time during 2021. Charities are required to declare their compliance status with the Code as at the date they file...
Phase 2 of the expanded Small Business Assistance Scheme for COVID is now open for applications through your Local Authority. The scheme will be run on a first-come-first-served basis, closing date for applications is 21 July 2021. The scheme has been...
During the COVID-19 Pandemic a typical feature of many Board Meetings and AGMs has been the use of telephonic, video or other means of electronic communication in order to facilitate attendance by some or all of the attendees without them being physically present at...
To discuss any aspect of our work or to obtain a quote for your case please do not hesitate to contact us on +353 (1) 8404029.
Over the years McInerney Saunders have worked with us to develop their service in line with our IT developments leading to the most cost effective and efficient service to our staff whilst still maintaining the personal contact for resolving their payroll queries. They provide a dedicated account manager who is always available to answer staff or management queries
The knowledge of the freight and logistics industry shown by the staff of McInerney Saunders has been a fundamental cornerstone to our growth. In these challenging times, we know McInerney Saunders are there for us and their staff are always on hand to provide prompt and excellent support in all areas of accounting issues. McInerney Saunders are, quite simply, experts in their field.