Chartered Accountants & Registered Auditors
Hours: Full Time
McInerney Saunders are a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants, Business & Tax Advisors, based in Swords, an ideal location for those on the M1 commuter belt looking to access challenging work without the commute to the city centre.
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Generous Benefits Package
- Opportunity for Progression
- An Emphasis on Work/Life Balance
- Fantastic Culture including regular staff socials and a friendly environment
We are expanding our tax department and are interested in recruiting a Tax Senior. The successful candidate will be involved in providing tax advice to a wide range of clients from family-owned businesses and individuals to multi-national corporations. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Delivering the firm’s compliance services for a portfolio of personal tax and corporate clients
- Reviewing audit files for tax points and identifying/advising on tax planning opportunities
- Acting as a client contact in relation to tax matters and maintaining/developing client relationships
- Completion of consultancy assignments and participating in other ad-hoc advisory projects
- Researching technical tax issues for partners
- Liaising with Revenue in connection with client matters and cooperating with clients to ensure that any problems are resolved
- Assisting in the management of billings and fee collection for allocated clients
- Being involved in new business initiatives and the ongoing development of the tax department which may include tax briefings and presentations
Education, Experience and Skills
- AITI/CTA qualified with a minimum of 3 year’s PQE
- Good technical knowledge of tax legislation and previous exposure to corporation tax
- Capable of working independently and have a proven track record for service excellence
- Proficient at Excel and Word with good IT skills
- Good organisational skills with an ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an attention to detail
- Good team player and strong interpersonal skills
Replies to: email@example.com
Get in touch Today on +353 (1) 8404029.
To discuss any aspect of our work or to obtain a quote for your case please do not hesitate to contact us on +353 (1) 8404029.
Over the years McInerney Saunders have worked with us to develop their service in line with our IT developments leading to the most cost effective and efficient service to our staff whilst still maintaining the personal contact for resolving their payroll queries. They provide a dedicated account manager who is always available to answer staff or management queries.
The knowledge of the freight and logistics industry shown by the staff of McInerney Saunders has been a fundamental cornerstone to our growth. In these challenging times, we know McInerney Saunders are there for us and their staff are always on hand to provide prompt and excellent support in all areas of accounting issues. McInerney Saunders are, quite simply, experts in their field.