Hours: Full Time – 37.75 hours per week
McInerney Saunders are a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants, Business & Tax Advisors, based in Swords, an ideal location for those on the M1 commuter belt looking to access challenging work without the commute to the city centre.
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for Progression
- An Emphasis on Work/Life Balance
- Fantastic Culture including regular staff socials and a friendly environment
We are expanding our Audit Department and are interested in recruiting two Trainees, commencing Summer 2022.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in carrying out Audit and Assurance engagements.
- Assisting in preparing financial statements and corporation tax computations.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Proficient at Excel and Word with good IT skills
- An interest in business
- Has undertaken an undergraduate degree in business with an expectation of a 2.1 degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an attention to detail
- Good team player and strong interpersonal skills
If you’re looking for a change, with challenging, but rewarding work, amongst great people, don’t wait out the unknown, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch Today on +353 (1) 8404029.
To discuss any aspect of our work or to obtain a quote for your case please do not hesitate to contact us on +353 (1) 8404029.
Over the years McInerney Saunders have worked with us to develop their service in line with our IT developments leading to the most cost effective and efficient service to our staff whilst still maintaining the personal contact for resolving their payroll queries. They provide a dedicated account manager who is always available to answer staff or management queries.
The knowledge of the freight and logistics industry shown by the staff of McInerney Saunders has been a fundamental cornerstone to our growth. In these challenging times, we know McInerney Saunders are there for us and their staff are always on hand to provide prompt and excellent support in all areas of accounting issues. McInerney Saunders are, quite simply, experts in their field.