Chartered Accountants & Registered Auditors
Hours: Full Time
McInerney Saunders are a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants, Business & Tax Advisors, based in Swords, an ideal location for those on the M1 commuter belt looking to access challenging work without the commute to the city centre.
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Generous Benefits Package
- Opportunity for Progression
- An Emphasis on Work/Life Balance
- Fantastic Culture including regular staff socials and a friendly environment
We are currently expanding our Payroll Department and looking to recruit a confident experienced payroll professional that is interested in joining our team. This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to work in a payroll bureau environment with an expanding team of payroll experts. Responsibilities will include:
- Processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly client payrolls
- Dealing with all aspects of payroll process, BIK, share awards, pension and other voluntary and statutory deductions
- Dealing with starters and leavers
- Revenue filing
- Providing security payslips for all employees
- Processing payment of net pay via EFT and Internet banking
- Payroll reconciliations and comparison reports
- Responding to payroll queries and liaising with clients
Education, Experience and Skills
- Ideally holds or is interested in pursuing the IPASS qualification
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in payroll processing
- Experience working with Sage Micropay and Thesaurus an advantage
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under time pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
Replies to: email@example.com
Get in touch Today on +353 (1) 8404029.
To discuss any aspect of our work or to obtain a quote for your case please do not hesitate to contact us on +353 (1) 8404029.
Over the years McInerney Saunders have worked with us to develop their service in line with our IT developments leading to the most cost effective and efficient service to our staff whilst still maintaining the personal contact for resolving their payroll queries. They provide a dedicated account manager who is always available to answer staff or management queries.
The knowledge of the freight and logistics industry shown by the staff of McInerney Saunders has been a fundamental cornerstone to our growth. In these challenging times, we know McInerney Saunders are there for us and their staff are always on hand to provide prompt and excellent support in all areas of accounting issues. McInerney Saunders are, quite simply, experts in their field.