Chartered Accountants & Registered Auditors
Hours: Part Time
McInerney Saunders are a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants, Business & Tax Advisors, based in Swords, an ideal location for those on the M1 commuter belt looking to access challenging work without the commute to the city centre.
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Generous Benefits Package
- An Emphasis on Work/Life Balance
- Fantastic Culture including regular staff socials and a friendly environment
- Assist in the overall delivery of the people development strategy of the Firm
- Provide ad hoc advice and assist Partners and Managers on employment related matters including performance reviews, staff development, trainee study programmes (ACA/ACCA/AAT), disciplinary, grievance, capability matters and exit meetings
- Assist the HR Partner with creating and monitoring budgets for all staff employment and related costs including training, development and related activities
- Assist in the ongoing development and maintenance of various HR related matters and documentation including HR policies and procedures, people engagement survey, intranet and staff handbook
- Assist in the organisation of certain whole firm events
- Assist the Partners and Managers in the recruitment process including liaising with recruitment agencies and prospective job candidates, interviews, recruitment fairs, offer letters and contracts, and new starter inductions
- Assist in the data input for the preparation of monthly payroll, including starters and leavers, overtime, and other additions and deductions as necessary.
- Develop and maintain the HR system, ensuring that staff files are maintained including holiday and sickness recording.
- Develop and provide appropriate management information eg headcount reporting, staff turnover etc
- Assist in project work as required
Education, Experience and Skills
Essential: Minimum of 2 years in a HR administrative role
Desirable: Experience at HR Advisor level and previous professional services experience
- Fully computer literate, including excellent Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Understanding of HR in-house systems
- Excellent telephone manner with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on your own or in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work effective and efficiently
- Strong presence
- Excellent communication skills
- Quickly builds rapport and trust
- Highly confidential
- Good networker
- Attention to detail
- Resilient and energetic
- Achiever and self-motivated
- Analytical – quick thinker
Replies to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch Today on +353 (1) 8404029.
To discuss any aspect of our work or to obtain a quote for your case please do not hesitate to contact us on +353 (1) 8404029.
Over the years McInerney Saunders have worked with us to develop their service in line with our IT developments leading to the most cost effective and efficient service to our staff whilst still maintaining the personal contact for resolving their payroll queries. They provide a dedicated account manager who is always available to answer staff or management queries.
The knowledge of the freight and logistics industry shown by the staff of McInerney Saunders has been a fundamental cornerstone to our growth. In these challenging times, we know McInerney Saunders are there for us and their staff are always on hand to provide prompt and excellent support in all areas of accounting issues. McInerney Saunders are, quite simply, experts in their field.