Chartered Accountants & Registered Auditors
Life and Pensions Administrator
Hours: Full Time
McInerney Saunders are a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants, Business & Tax Advisors, based in Swords, an ideal location for those on the M1 commuter belt looking to access challenging work without the commute to the city centre.
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Generous Benefits Package
- An Emphasis on Work/Life Balance
- Fantastic Culture including regular staff socials and a friendly environment
The successful applicant will have responsibility for supporting the consultants and for client servicing and liaising with life offices financial institutions and trustee companies. This is a hands-on role working in a busy and challenging environment, servicing clients of the firm and dealing with all aspects of product administration. This includes:
- Delivering best practice financial services administration to existing and new clients.
- Compliance with regulation
- Dealing with clients in relation to all of their financial affairs.
- Ensuring the accuracy of benefits statements and contract documentation.
- Managing new business pipeline administration.
- Servicing clients of the firm and providing direct support to consultants.
- Participating in continuous improvement of the firms services and procedures
Education, Experience and Skills
The successful applicant will likely have at least two year’s similar experience working in a brokerage or in a broker support role with a life and pensions company dealing with all aspects of Life and Pensions administration along with the following:
- Exposure to a sales role.
- Good inter-personal skills to interact with clients and colleagues.
- Have and display a professional and client orientated approach.
- Be an efficient planner and organiser with an ability to work on own initiative.
- Be a team player.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a good and confident telephone manner.
- Have good product knowledge and knowledge of regulation affecting the industry.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft suite of programmes including database and online diary management and general aptitude for use of other computer applications.
Replies to: email@example.com
Get in touch Today on +353 (1) 8404029.
To discuss any aspect of our work or to obtain a quote for your case please do not hesitate to contact us on +353 (1) 8404029.
Over the years McInerney Saunders have worked with us to develop their service in line with our IT developments leading to the most cost effective and efficient service to our staff whilst still maintaining the personal contact for resolving their payroll queries. They provide a dedicated account manager who is always available to answer staff or management queries.
The knowledge of the freight and logistics industry shown by the staff of McInerney Saunders has been a fundamental cornerstone to our growth. In these challenging times, we know McInerney Saunders are there for us and their staff are always on hand to provide prompt and excellent support in all areas of accounting issues. McInerney Saunders are, quite simply, experts in their field.