Chartered Accountants & Registered Auditors
Accounts Semi Senior
Hours: Full Time
McInerney Saunders are a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants, Business & Tax Advisors, based in Swords, an ideal location for those on the M1 commuter belt looking to access challenging work without the commute to the city centre.
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Generous Benefits Package
- Opportunities for Progression
- An Emphasis on Work/Life Balance
- Fantastic Culture including regular staff socials and a friendly environment
- Preparation of management accounts and statutory financial statements
- Preparation of income tax and corporation tax returns
- Review of company secretarial documents
- Working with and training junior members of staff
Education, Experience and Skills
- Part qualified ACCA/CPA
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience
- High proficiency in MS excel and word.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player
- Self-motivated with good initiative
Replies to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch Today on +353 (1) 8404029.
To discuss any aspect of our work or to obtain a quote for your case please do not hesitate to contact us on +353 (1) 8404029.
Over the years McInerney Saunders have worked with us to develop their service in line with our IT developments leading to the most cost effective and efficient service to our staff whilst still maintaining the personal contact for resolving their payroll queries. They provide a dedicated account manager who is always available to answer staff or management queries.
The knowledge of the freight and logistics industry shown by the staff of McInerney Saunders has been a fundamental cornerstone to our growth. In these challenging times, we know McInerney Saunders are there for us and their staff are always on hand to provide prompt and excellent support in all areas of accounting issues. McInerney Saunders are, quite simply, experts in their field.