The partners at McInerney Saunders are providing an informative seminar which focuses on Anti-Money Laundering issues faced by the Legal Profession and Credit Unions.
Date: 18th May 2012
Time: 9am to 10.30am
Venue: The Clarion Hotel Dublin Airport
The presentation will cover the following Anti-Money Laundering issues:
- Changes to anti-money laundering procedures brought about by the Criminal Justice (Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) Act, 2010
- Who needs identification?
- What are the exceptions?
- Risk classification of clients/customers
- Ongoing due diligence
- Politically exposed persons
- Acceptable methods of identification
- Reporting suspicions – what does this mean?
- High risk areas
- Typical mistakes made in AML procedures
The presentation will be followed by refreshments and an opportunity to network.
If you would like to attend this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our office on (01) 8404029.