Chartered Accountants & Registered Auditors
McInerney Saunders offers a bespoke international service for companies considering setting up in Ireland, actively planning a start-up or already operating here.
We provide an unparalleled level of localisation abilities and can help you make a smooth and seamless transition to successfully operating in a new jurisdiction.
And mindful that operating abroad is a personal issue as well as a corporate issue, we also offer an extensive advisory service to your directors and employees on the taxation and employment implications of working in Ireland.
We also offer a friendly, informal service relating to some of the more common relocations that they will face, from finding a great school to finding a great golf course.
Prior to set-up
- We provide a thorough briefing on the taxation, economic and employment environment in which you will be operating.
- We advise you on the most advantageous structure for your business, whether Public Limited Company, Private Limited Company, Unlimited Company or Branch of Non-Irish Incorporated Entity.
- We outline all the critical localisation issues that your company will face – and how we propose to address them.
- On commencement of trading, or for businesses already operating in Ireland, we provide a full range of day-to-day services including out-sourced payroll and record keeping.
- We provide regular and through management information for your stakeholders.
- We provide a full suite of compliance services such as audit, corporate tax filing and company law filing.
Get in touch Today on +353 (1) 8404029.
To discuss any aspect of our work or to obtain a quote for your case please do not hesitate to contact us on +353 (1) 8404029.
Over the years McInerney Saunders have worked with us to develop their service in line with our IT developments leading to the most cost effective and efficient service to our staff whilst still maintaining the personal contact for resolving their payroll queries. They provide a dedicated account manager who is always available to answer staff or management queries.Jackie Freeman