We can support your day-to-day finance needs be it compliance only or full support with bookkeeping and management accounts. You choose how much support you need!
Annual Accounts and Tax Returns
We can produce the accounts for you efficiently and on time. We will keep you updated on submission dates for returns and payments schedules to ensure compliance.
Our support doesn’t end there!
Returns can be highly complicated, and yet you carry the burden of responsibility to make the declaration. It’s critical, therefore, that you can totally trust the computations prepared by your accountants. You also need to know that they have proactively examined every legitimate avenue for minimizing your tax liability.
If you need additional support don’t be afraid to pick up the phone or drop us an email! Your feedback only improves our services.
McInerney Saunders offers a highly cost-effective and efficient solution to resolve your administration overload, allowing you to focus on the areas that are really critical to your business. After a detailed assessment of the specific requirements of your organisation, we design and agree a bespoke plan that fits within your budget.
We provide a full range of accounts services including:
– A professional bookkeeping service on a monthly or quarterly basis. We ensure accurate maintenance of all records to enable efficient preparation of your VAT returns.
– All VAT-registered businesses are required to maintain records of purchases and sales. We prepare these in a format which will simplify your bi-monthly and annual returns. We complete all VAT returns on your behalf.
– Management accounts to monitor your company performance and for group reporting.
– Advice for new businesses on the records that must be kept in order to fulfill all legal obligations.
– We can help set-up computerised or manual systems tailored to your individual needs.
Payroll is one of those business functions which often lacks excitement and glamour – until it goes wrong!
• How long do you spend preparing your monthly business payroll?
• Is it diverting energy and resources from the core activities of your business?
• Do you have the right software to automate the process and the available people to implement it?
• Do you keep up to date with the ever-changing and growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation and the accompanying regime of penalties for noncompliance?
– Payroll has been identified as the Number 1 task for a business to outsource.
– Timely and accurate payroll payments are critical to your employees.
Our dedicated and experienced team of payroll specialists understands the commercial, technical, and legislative implications of processing a payroll. We deliver a service that is delivered on time and with accuracy.
All of our clients have quite specific needs when it comes to payroll processing – that is the nature of employing people and rewarding their input into a business. If you can provide us with the necessary employee information, we can become your payroll department. We take care of payroll issues such as staff cover, confidentiality, technical and legislation changes, leaving you free to focus on running your business.
It lets you see clearly where your business is positioned, how it is performing against budgets, as well as any variations and trends that might impact on the future success of your company.
We provide your management team with timely information in a format that’s easily understood, giving you a firm platform when it comes to making important decisions.
The information we provide is highly relevant, focusing on the key performance indicators which are the true drivers of your business. It allows you make informed decisions about a myriad business issues – anything from staffing or investment to funding.
Our management accounting services include:
– Profit & Loss period and year to date
– Balance sheet including prior period comparison
– Cash flow
– Budget variance analysis
– Age debtor analysis with identification of provision for bad debt
– Age creditor analysis
– Summary of outstanding taxes due (CT, VAT, RCT, PSWT, PAYE/PRSI)
Business Systems and Software
We can help you to upgrade your accounting software to cloud based systems where we can not only manage the switch over for you, but we can also login to provide support and training.
We have experience with SAGE, Accounts IQ, Surf Accounts, Quickbooks, The Big Red Book, TAS books, etc.
Get in touch Today on +353 (1) 8404029.
Get in touch Today on +353 (1) 8404029.
Sign up to our newsletter and receive invitations to our business events.
McInerney Saunders, Chartered Accountants and business advisors is delighted to announce the appointment of John Fitzgerald to Taxation Partner. Pictured above from left to right are Managing Partner Gerry McInerney, newly appointed Taxation Partner John Fitzgerald...read more
We are delighted to remain a Top 20 Irish Accountancy Firm per Finance Dublin's recent survey. The firm was also recently invited to contribute to Business Plus magazine on foot of this ranking.read more
Tax Senior Position We are expanding the tax department and are interested in recruiting a Tax Senior. The successful candidate will be involved in providing tax advice to a wide range of clients from family-owned businesses and individuals to multi-national...read more
To discuss any aspect of our work or to obtain a quote for your case please do not hesitate to contact us on +353 (1) 8404029.
. Jackie Freeman
. David Giffney